Recipes are categorized by food types, click the label (to the left) that best matches what you are looking for then scroll down to see all the recipes in that category.

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

I'm back, baby!

This is a recipe blog that I started about 7 years ago. It's purpose with for me to have internet access to some favorite recipes no matter where we were while traveling on Let's Start Talking mission trips. 

For several years I had lost the ability to post and edit on this blog. I tried to blame the powers that run such web sites for this problem, but I will admit what we all know to be most likely true...user error! I have been so sad to lose this site because I had put so much time into it and it is so convenient, AND, I love sharing it with my friends. 

I'm so excited that I finally figured out the problem and I can once again post on this blog! I have lots of recipes that I want to add. And also lots of updates and corrections that I want to make.

If you like cooking, or just reading recipes, have a look around and enjoy.

***Instructions for searching on this blog:
Recipes are categorized by food types, click the label (to the left) that best matches what you are looking for then scroll down to see all the recipes in that category.

No comments: